Saturday 19 February 2011

Without Glasses


As it was raining again, I had a choice, run with glasses which is like looking through a bobble effect bathroom window or without, remember when you were a child and you would squint at the lights so they would look funny, there you go, without glasses.

Saturday morning, most are not even up and its poring, I go out running - how dedicated.
Did 14 miles, not bad, couldn't have done another inch though. Ended up with a bleeding toe and can you believe it, my left nipple, bleeding. Couldn't feel it during running but then again I couldn't feel much apart from by legs but boy it hurts now, just how and more so why do people get their nipples pierced, how much pain must that be, mine has only been over rubbed. This confirms my theory even more so, why do men have nipples, what is the point.
I have however discovered, not wearing glasses has a plus as I cannot see the faces of passing runners I have no idea what they are thinking, let them laugh for I cannot see, nice one.
So 14 miles in 2 hours, before I am ready I need to be able to run for 3 hours, not funny. Anyway off to the pub, remember a runner should never lose weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment